Its the holiday season and it is time for shopping, decorating, and wearing matching pajamas. With the cold weather moving in, its important to stay warm while enjoying the festive activities. Here is the best hot chocolate recipe for the holiday season!
Ingredients for The Best Hot Chocolate Recipe!
- Nestle Hot Chocolate Mix
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- Reddi Whip Cream
- Candy Canes
- Mini Marshmallows
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- While the water is boiling, get your cups ready. Put 1 tbsp of Nestle Hot Chocolate Mix into each cup. You can add or decrease this amount for sweetness.
- Once the water is ready use a ladle to pour the water into each cup.
- Mix the Cocoa powder until it is completely dissolved.
- Add marshmallows.
- Put the Reddi Whip on top/
- Drizzle Hershey’s Chocolate Swirl on top.
- Add one or two Candy Canes.
This is a great recipe for you to enjoy with your family. My daughter and I made hot chocolate together and we had such an amazing time. The whole family got cozy on the couch and enjoyed watching Home Alone. I love this recipe because its super easy and takes no time at all!